Sunday, February 24, 2013
Adventures with Indie Polishes....
I recently got the idea to put my massively large beauty/polish collection to good use and start reviewing and posting the products. Lately I have become OBSESSED with the Indie polish makers, and stumbled across an *AMAZING* one. Whimsical Ideas by Pam.. Well there aren't enough great things that can be said about her products. Right off the bat I ordered four of her polishes ( "In the Whole Wide World", "Sweet Baby James", "Flower Child", and "I Believe In Fairies"). I have been wearing "In The Whole Wide World" now for five days, and I think this is some of the best wearing polish I have EVER put on my nails. Not to mention, totally gorgeous :) Pam has awesome customer service, super fast shipping, and the best personality. I totally recommend buying from her. Which you can do by going to her Facebook page, emailing her the polishes you want to purchase. She invoices you back WICKED quick, you pay with PayPal, and then simply wait on your mailman to deliver. For this look I used Whimsical's "In The Whole Wide World" over OPI's "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". I think I would do Pam's creation more justice by using a lighter polish under it, but this was my first try :) Y'all enjoy and of course order some Whimsical Polish! ( here's her site) http://www.facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam?ref=stream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment